Your Agent Matters
It takes weeks to find a good client and seconds to lose one. We are committed to your real estate success.
Knowledgeable clients make good clients. We will share information with you.
Our investment in learning is significant. We will share our expertise with you.
We are devoted to providing outstanding, personalized service to our clients by conducting all of our business with the highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Our team approach is designed to use our combined knowledge, skills and experience to provide the quality service our clients deserve.
We welcome the opportunity to tell you about all of the services we provide to our clients in the sale or purchase of a home.
To find our more about our programs email us today: email@example.com
Why you Need Representation
Buying a home is often the biggest financial investment you will make in your lifetime.
- Real estate agents make a career out of knowing the current market and what homes are available.
- Their knowledge of real estate law can protect you in a buying transaction.
- Their expertise can make a difference between a good and a bad investment.
- They can take the stress out of the entire situation, making your home buying experience a more positive one.
- A Realtor has access to many resources to assist you in your home search, even if a property is not actively advertised in the market
- They can provide you with objective information about the property and the surrounding community
- They know about such special requirements as adult lifestyle in Ottawa, where the communities are, what housing is available to meet the requirements of folks ready to downsize or rightsize their real estate needs.
- They will help you negotiate price, terms and conditions, and date of possession when you decide to make an offer.
Make sure the Agent you chose offers a Buyer Consultation Service. This will take the guesswork out of finding the right home for you and will match your needs and criteria to your new dream home!
Choose your Agent Wisely
- Make sure the agent you choose is a strong negotiator and a patient listener
- Make sure the agent you choose is prepared to work with your agenda and doesn’t have one of his/her own
- Make sure the agent you choose has a proven track record – feel free to ask for information
- Make sure the agent you choose has access to new technology and is willing to share information with you
- Make sure your agent plans to run an effective marketing campaign to quickly deliver the most qualified buyer and the best possible deal