May 9, 2012 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
In Town and Out! Keller Williams Associates are making a Difference!
The 3rd Annual Keller Williams Red Day is Thursday May 10, 2012.
Associates of Keller Williams in Ottawa are participating in Red Day, a Keller Williams Realty International charitable initiative. Every May, Keller Williams associates, wearing red shirts, stop their normal business day to participate in community services. As part of Keller Williams’s ongoing commitment to give back to the community, each year different charities and needs are supported.
Here are the 5 Red Day Events happening in Ottawa:
- 1. Navan Animal Rescue Centre – tidy up grounds and deliver crates for abandoned and stray dogs cared for by the shelter
4388 Navan Road, Navan
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, May 10, 2012
- 2. The Ottawa Mission – serve food to homeless people
35 Waller Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7G4, 613-234-1144
10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- 3. Lanark County Therapeutic Ride at Willaway Farm – maintenance and repair work to help this group settle in to new home and better serve their clients. 514 Ramsay Concession 12, Directions: Follow HWY 417 West · Exit 145 HWY 7 · Right at Upper Dwyer Hill Rd · Left at McArton Rd · Right at Ramsay Concession 12. # 514 on right
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, May 10, 2012
- 4. At Risk Youth Art Program of Ottawa – sponsor an art show for street youth
The Upper Room Home Furnishings 2670 Queensview Drive
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, May 12, 2012
- 5. The Ottawa Food Drive – collect food for the Food Bank – clients invited to attend and donate – admission by donation
3 locations – Metro in Bells Corners
Super Store in Westboro and Metro in Barhaven
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM May 12, 2012
In addition Keller Williams is collecting:
- Lightly used men’s clothing for the Ottawa Mission,
- Crates for the dogs at the shelter
- annual flower plants and pots for the farm.
Approximately 300 Keller Williams associates will be involved in Red Day activities
About Keller Williams: Keller Williams is a real estate franchise with 3 independently owned and operated brokerages in the city of Ottawa.
The 3 independently owned and operated companies are: Keller Williams Ottawa Realty, Keller Williams Solid Rock Realty and Keller Williams VIP Realty
FREE BUYER SEMINAR
Stay tuned for the next Buyer Seminar announcement.